Monday, August 31, 2015

Day 29

M1: egg, pork sausage patty, sauteed greens, apple
M2: kale salad, plaintains, chicken
M2.5: almond butter, walnuts, cashews
M3: sweet potato, green beans, chicken

Tomorrow is my last day on whole30. It feels very... anticlimactic. I thought I would be super excited about no longer being on this program, but I have actually enjoyed eating this way and changing the way I feel about food. Although, I will admit that today and the past few days, I feel like I have gone a little overboard on almond butter. I even googled it today and sure enough, it's a real thing... almond butter addiction. I could eat a whole jar in one sitting. I haven't. Ok, I've eaten almost half once. Maybe a few times. Pre-whole30. So I've decided, starting tomorrow. I am no longer eating almond butter and nuts on its own. Or maybe I should just not eat it at all for a week or two. I do love it with sweet potato though. Ok no. No more almond butter, unless it's in a recipe. I'm going to give myself two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment