Sunday, August 23, 2015

Day 21

M1: sauteed spinach, egg, bacon
M2: salad with grape tomatoes, sunflower seeds, avocado, sweet potato, goddess dressing, tomato/almond butter cilantro curry with chicken
M3: spaghetti squash, turkey meatballs, roasted vegetables, nutritional yeast seasoning

I think I'm almost over my sore throat and had enough energy to work out today. Just a short run and lifted a little, and stretched. Ahh that felt so good. 

I bought MORE whole30 compliant bacon today and even found half a turkey breast! I'm excited to cook that. Today I also made slow cooker beef stew. And not traditional, but I added a lb of frozen spinach. It just looked so nutritional defunct without a little green. If that is one thing I have learned on whole30, is I try to include something green with every meal! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment