Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Day 24 - My Reintro Plan

M1: eggs, sauteed greens, potatoes, pork sausage patty
M2: salad with cucumber, avocado, goddess dressing, chicken curry and greens, blueberries, almond butter, coconut flakes, almond slices, Brazil nuts
M3: salmon, cauli-broccoli mash, roasted vegetables, sweet potato, blueberries, watermelon

Omg I ate a TON today. At least that's what it feels like. Actually I think I ate a good amount, but OD'ed on fruit because my stomach's all rumbly. I purposely ate a big lunch because I wanted to see if I could make it until dinner without eating. I made it! I NEED to be eating that much!

Today's workout: biked to the gym and swam for the first time in months! I think I only swam for 15 minutes but it felt so good.

Sleep last night = no bueno. Hoping for better sleep tonight...

Here is my tentative reintroduction:

Day 31. sugar (going to start with the natural stuff like honey)
Day 34. alcohol (probably wine or vodka)
Day 37. lentils (I'm going to try and soak these)
Day 40. beans (going to soak for at least 24 hrs and cook with kombu)
Day 43. soy/tofu
Day 46. corn (NOT fried chips)
Day 49. gf grains (brown rice, buckwheat, gluten-free oats)
Day 52. dairy (sheep/goat)
Day 55. gluten grains

No comments:

Post a Comment