Saturday, August 15, 2015

Day 13

M1: egg, sauteed greens, steamed potato
M1.5: orange, almonds
M2: salad with cilantro dressing, cucumber, tomato, sunflower seeds, avocado, sweet potato, and pecans
M3: zucchini noodles and turkey meatballs, watermelon

Today was extremely hot. I don't know what the actual temperature was but I could feel heat radiating from the asphalt as I tried to ride my bike to a farmer's market this morning. I made it, but I was hungry. There were all sorts of food vendors and a mango smoothie sounded divine. But I stuck with an orange and a sample size portion of almonds. And tons of water. 

I really enjoyed M3 today. The turkey meatballs were delicious and even my toddler ate the zucchini noodles, but then after finishing her portion said she wasn't sure she liked them. But at least she ate them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment