Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Day 9

M1: sauteed greens, pork sausage patty, and roasted vegetables
M2: salad with avocado, shredded carrots, sunflower seeds, cilantro dressing, sweet potato, almond butter, almond slices, cinnamon
M3: roasted lamb, sauteed greens, steamed golden potatoes, watermelon
Workout: ran, then lifted
M3.5: watermelon, banana, and pecans

Today is the first day since I started w30 that I didn't consume eggs. I didn't miss them at all. I was glad that eating meat today didn't make me feel gross. I think I was eating too much meat in one meal. I actually weighed my lamb last night before I portioned it out for today's dinner, 2 oz didn't look like a lot, but I knew that it was plenty enough for me. I also like that I am not eating meat at every single meal. 

I liked my workout today. I feel like I have not really challenged myself lately and lifting heavy makes me feel strong and accomplished. Running fast or long distance does that for me too. I love biking, but the fact that I can stop pedaling but I'm still moving makes me think of it as not that challenging. 

I'm really curious to know what my weight is. I'm so used to weighing myself multiple times a week. I tried on a pair of jeans today and they were not as tight. My skin is clearing up a bit too. 

As for food cravings... I do crave chocolate once in awhile. But it's so simple to tell myself, sorry, you ain't having it. And then just be over it. Whereas before, I would just obsess over trying not to think about it, then most of the time, I'd give in. Then eat too much of it. So I am really liking this part of whole30!

SLEEP: Omg I finally got really awesome deep sleep last night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment