Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Day 23

M1: egg, spinach, bacon
M2: spinach salad with avocado, cucumber, goddess dressing, chicken curry, apple
M3: beef stew, roasted veggies

I didn't work out today. I was pretty sore from my run yesterday. It's going to be hot again the next few days so I'll probably either bike or lift at the gym. I may even try swimming since I need to start training for my october triathlon soon.

Sleep last night wasn't so great. I slept the first half of the night, then got up and couldn't go back to sleep. I wasn't as tired as I thought I would be today, but just a little moody.

Oh I also cheated today and tasted one kale chip, but it had all w30 compliant ingredients. I don't feel bad about that because I at least stopped myself from having more than a taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment