Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 30 - The End?

M1: pork sausage patty, greens, egg, apple
M2: salad with cucumber, grape tomatoes, avocado, goddess dressing, pumpkin seeds, plantains, pulled pork, hot sauce
M3: roasted vegetables, turkey, sauteed chard

Today I realized I'm not a huge fan of sauteed chard. I prefer sauteed kale or spinach. I also can't believe I am done with whole30, and even though it's on my plan to try sugar/sweetener tomorrow, I am surprisingly not that thrilled about it. So that is weird, because I've always been a dessert person.
I also did not work out today. I forgot to take Natural Calm last night and slept ok. I also forgot to take it today, so I hope I get decent sleep tonight.

I am actually a little sad about being done with whole30. I loved the FB group I was part of... they were so supportive! But I am looking forward to Paleo-fying all sorts of stuff. And not being so strict about having a little bit of sweetener in sauces and dips.

Now onto the re-intro!

No comments:

Post a Comment