Saturday, August 29, 2015

Day 27

M1: sweet potato, green beans, bacon, tangerine, almonds, cashews, almond butter

M2: lamb, potato, greens, mango, cantaloupe, grapes, pineapple

M3: salad with cucumber, grape tomatoes, goddess dressing, sweet potato

We went to a birthday party today and there was all sorts of food I would've eaten had I not been on whole30, but I did well with bringing my food and then eating fruit and I also drank Izze sodas, which I have never tasted before. They were so good! I think I drank almost 2 cans. I saw online that they recommended against Izze sodas, but if they can recommend mocktails, then I sure as hell am going to drink Izze sodas. Because to me, that is a mocktail since I never drink soda anyway.

I almost wanted to eat more almond butter after dinner. But I was feeling full and thought to myself, what's the point... this is probably a craving. And sure enough it went away. That was mildly uncomfortable for 30 seconds, and then it was gone. Thank you, whole30!

No comments:

Post a Comment