Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 22

M1: scallopped potatoes, roasted broccoli, egg
M2: roasted chicken drumstick, pan fried plantains, roasted vegetables, sauteed greens
M3: spinach salad with goddess dressing, cucumber, avocado, pecans and slow cooker beef stew (effin' delicious)

I slept sooo good last night. That would have to be the 2nd best night I've slept since w30 started... that is a little sad. But I'm so glad it happened. I needed it badly!

I was in a much better mood today, compared to the past couple of Monday's. The start of the week is just so blech for me, but I think we are settling into a better routine.  Thank goodness.

Tonight's workout was a 3mi run outside. I haven't ran outside in weeks because it's been too hot. But today felt great! I did realize though that I ate a little too much for dinner. So tomorrow I'll half the amount of beef stew I ate if I eat it with salad again. Thank you whole30, for helping me listen to my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment