Thursday, August 13, 2015

Day 11 - PR!

M1: sauteed greens, pork sausage patty, and roasted vegetables. wrapped the patty in an egg crepe, which was really egg cooked like an omelette without folding it over, but rather wrapping it around the patty. I was pleasantly surprised. I felt like I was eating a McDonald's sausage McMuffin.

M2: salad with cilantro dressing, sliced red onion, cucumber, tomatoes, sweet potato, almond butter, almond slices, cinnamon

M3: roasted lamb, sauteed greens, roasted vegetables, steamed golden potatoes, salad with cilantro dressing, cucumber, tomatoes.

I had to go into work today and they pre-ordered lunch. I got the Classic Salad from Panera and brought my own dressing. I used way more dressing than I normally do and bam! That filled me up all the way until dinner. I did have a small bite of watermelon though right before dinner. And one tiny baby bell pepper. But I couldn't believe how full I was. So I guess I really do need more fat.

I also enjoyed eating a really small salad with M3 today. That was something new.

Workout tonight... ran, then squats. PR'ed back squat, 135 lbs. Woot! I was super proud of myself. I used to think, how the hell can people squat for an hour? Really? And now I'm that person. I never thought I'd lift heavy, but am really glad I started. I've been a runner for years, and I'm not even that fast, but lifting heavy weights empowers me and makes me feel so strong. And it's improved my running!

Sleep sucked last night, but I'm hoping after tonight's workout, it'll be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment