Friday, August 21, 2015

Day 19

M1: chicken sausage, sauteed greens, roasted vegetables
M2: potato salad, sugar snap peas, almond butter, almonds
M3: salad with ranch dressing, grape tomatoes, and avocado, sweet potatoes with almond butter, almond slices

My almond butter obsession continues even on whole30... I'm about to run out  almond butter but I have plenty of almonds to make my own. I'm thinking I should not make any when I do run out. It's just too good and I'm eating too much of it. Good thing I can't eat chocolate. My favorite used to be almond butter and plenty of chocolate chips.

I started getting a sore throat last night and on auto-pilot, took a few homeopathic pallets, totally forgetting that they have a small amount of lactose. OH NO! I've decided not to start over though, because that was unintentional and I took it to heal myself. But today, I've been drinking a lot of Throat Coat tea, ginger tea, and apple cider vinegar. It's already starting to feel better! So yeah, no work out today. I think the sore throat was a message to myself..."You need to slow down!"

No comments:

Post a Comment