Sunday, August 9, 2015

Day 7

M1: egg omelette with sauteed greens, roast turkey and vegetables, apricot
M2: salad with cucumber, avocado, shredded carrots, pumpkin seeds, cilantro dressing, sweet potato, pecans
Workout: biked 4 miles, ran 2 miles, biked 4 miles
M2.5: strawberries, pecans, sweet potato
M3: cauli/broc mash with sauteed greens, salmon cake, and small salad with ranch dressing

I had a pretty productive day. I got to read a book, paint my nails, clean the house, completed a brick workout and did food prep. I also went to Costco and bought all protein! I should've taken a picture of my cart because a few months ago, my friends and familly wouldn't believe it. The almond butter and eggs, believable. But wild salmon, chicken sausage, and canned salmon! 

This week I'm excited about cooking the lamb steak I bought from Whole Foods yesterday. I think I may also need to try a non-egg breakfast. 

I also did a rough estimate of how much eating whole30 is costing me. I've priced it out to almost $8 a day, which comes out to $240 for the 30 days. That's a LOT. For one person. It's the meat that is the most expensive! And nuts actually. So yes, looking forward to eating lentils again...

No comments:

Post a Comment