Monday, August 17, 2015

Day 15... halfway there!

M1: egg, sauteed greens, steamed potato, watermelon
M2: s
alad with cilantro dressing, cucumber, tomato, sunflower seeds, sweet potato, almond butter, almond slices
M3: zucchini noodles, turkey meatballs and spaghetti sauce, sugar snap peas

I made deviled eggs today and am looking forward to eating them tomorrow. This is the first time I've ever made deviled eggs and they were actually pretty easy.

I also thought of other foods I wanted to try making soon: potato salad and curry chicken salad. It's been so hot lately so all these salads sound refreshing.

I biked to the gym today and took a step class. I've been doing step for ten years I think. And it's a great class but for some reason lately, I have not been feeling it. I think I might need to do OrangeTheory again soon. I also miss running outside, but not in this heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment