Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Day 25 - The end is near

,

M1 - sausage, scrambled eggs, greens, asparagus, oranges
M2 - grilled beef, salad, avocado, carrots, beets, tomatoes, ranch dressing, plum
M3 - potatoes, fajita chicken (this was tasty), kale, grapefruit, kombucha, shredded coconut, cashews, almonds

No workout today. I am determined to squat tomorrow. I did a lot of cooking today and have to confess that I did a super duper tiny taste test of goat milk ice cream (sweetened with banana and date sugar) that I was making from scratch. It was like 1/8 of a tsp. It tasted really good, but as I was enjoying my grapefruit and kombucha tonight, I thought about the ice cream and I was ok with not eating it. Because I made a lot and I'll be able to enjoy it soon!

I tried on my super skinny jeans yesterday and they were a little baggy. I haven't tried them on in months. But I know the last time I did, they were pretty snug. So that was a little exciting.

I have also enjoyed oil pulling when I remember to do it this week. As well as collagen in my tea today! It's a lot better than drinking it with my morning cocktail (Natural Calm, Floradix, apple cider vinegar, and water).

I am super excited because tomorrow I am going to see Melissa Hartwig on her book tour! What a great way to end my whole30!

No comments:

Post a Comment