Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 21 - Food Prep


M1 - scrambled egg, kielbasa sausage, greens. Why have I not ever made scrambled egg before? I mixed this a little bit of flaxseed/chia milk and they were fluffy and delicious! More scrambled eggs please! And the kielbasa sausage was soooo good. I loved breakfast this morning. I felt like I was eating in a restaurant, it was that good.

M2 - grapes, melon, carrots, salad (ranch dressing, pumpkin seeds, boiled eggs, carrots), almonds, sweet potato. I normally don't like boiled eggs but with the sausage for breakfast and I thought I'd have brisket for dinner, I wanted to have a no meat lunch. This was pretty filling.

M3 - salad, grilled shrimp, brisket, mango, kombucha. We checked out Liberty Public Market. Sooo many good things that I saw (desserts mostly) that I was somewhat dying to eat. But buying kombucha on tap made things a little better. Also knowing that I'm not eating whole30 for the rest of my life. Desserts aren't that special. Especially since I can bake. And live close to a bakery that sells really good desserts.

No work out today. Probably not one tomorrow either since we're going to be out all day and it's going to be hot and I'd like to have a good work out on Monday.  I did cook a few things today. Roasted veggies, slow cooker brisket, and applesauce (mostly for my daughter for now, but I also froze some to use for baking post whole30).

No comments:

Post a Comment