Monday, September 26, 2016

Day 9

M1 - breakfast scramble, greens

M2 - lettuce, steak, ranch dressing, cucumber, carrot, apple, walnuts

M3 - orange chicken, greens, zoodles, mango, lots of cashews

WO - I went to the gym with the intention to continue working out of my deload for squat. I had failed 162.5 so I'm working my way back up. Today I was supposed to do 5x5 of 155. I completed my warm up and then loaded the bar. I unracked and it felt SO HEAVY. I only managed one rep. Then I looked at the weight and thought, "OMG. I just PR'ed. I loaded 185! OMG!" Haha... well. No. I recalculated and it was really 175. My 1RM for squat in May was 180. But I WAS able to do my 5x5 of 155, barely. It felt really heavy.

The past few mornings I have tried drinking super watered down coffee with a bit of cashew milk and ghee. It tastes great! Minimal affect on my stomach, slight effect on my brain. Maybe that's why I loaded the bar incorrectly today. Maybe next week I will try ghee and homemade chai.

This afternoon was a downward spiral of sucky-ness. I think it was over 100 degrees today, no joke. I never do well in the heat. It irritates me, I complain, it's just not pretty. All I want is cold water or to be in an AC'ed room. Or submerged in water. So anyway, that explains the cashews I ate for dinner. That was stress eating =( Tomorrow is supposed to be a bit cooler, but I've learned my lesson for today. Don't stay out in the heat, and I just need to start saying no more.

No comments:

Post a Comment