Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Day 11

M1 - egg/kale/sausage wrap, ghee/coffee/cashew milk, apple

M2 - lettuce, grilled chicken, ranch dressing, cucumber, carrot, avocado, apples, walnuts

M3 - red curry salmon, greens

WO - Rest day! My body is still sore from the last couple of days.

Thank goodness today is the last hot day of the week. I loved the red curry salmon so much, that I used the leftover coconut milk to make more curry sauce and threw some chicken in it. I'm totally going to enjoy that the rest of the week with my roasted veggies!

I am not sure what I am doing for my workout tomorrow. Either squat or deadlift. Or maybe bench again?

Also I've made a mental list of things to do the next time it gets hotter than 90 degrees where I live. Because anything hotter than that, and I am just a complete mess.
1. Drink super cold water all day. Buy ice if you need to (we don't have an ice maker and I am lazy to make ice).
2. Turn the AC/fan on! Keep blinds closed.
3. Don't spend a lot of time outdoors unless you are submerged in water.
4. Make minimal commitments to go anywhere or do anything that involves being outdoors. Unless you are submerged in water.
5. Check the weather daily to see when relief will come. Plan naps/meltdowns accordingly.

It all seems funny now, but I know when the next heatwave comes, I will be thankful for making this list!!!l

No comments:

Post a Comment