Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Day 3

M1 - kale, spaghetti squash pizza
M2 - lettuce, cucumber, homemade ranch dressing, baked tilapia, pumpkin seeds, nectarine, walnuts
M3 - beef stroganoff, caulirice, broccoli, nectarine, almonds, nori (seaweed)

WO - 5x5 of 150 lbs squat, then I took a hip hop class for about 30 min.

I was starving by the time I ate dinner today at 5:30pm. And I thought I ate enough for lunch! I also am aware that I am eating a lot of fruit. Part of that is because there is a lot of fruit in my house and no one else is really eating it. But I give myself props for not making any almond butter. Because I know that is one of my foods with no brakes.

I was able to pick up some exciting whole30 compliant foods at Trader Joe's today: grass fed already cooked and sliced(!) beef, and fully cooked pork belly. Can't wait to enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment