Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Day 10


M1 - breakfast scramble, greens, ghee/coffee/cashew milk

M2 - lettuce, steak, ranch dressing, cucumber, carrot

M3 - red curry salmon (so delicious!), greens, mango, cashews

WO - Did another 5x5 85 bench. It felt harder this time. I took a hip hop class after.

Another hot, annoying day. Blech. But there are a few things I've learned so far into this whole30 about feeling satisfied with my meals:
1. I love creamy salad dressings. Oil/vinegar or citrus juice is not satisfying enough for my taste buds.

2. I love meals with courses. Or what feels like courses. So a main entree with a few sides and then something else. Either before or after the meal. It makes for a better dining experience for me. It makes me feel like I make time to eat, and that I have good food to eat. It makes me feel like I am taking care of myself. It makes me feel like I am self-indulging!

No comments:

Post a Comment