Friday, September 4, 2015

Day 32 and 33 and reintro with dates

9/3

Ate mostly whole30 except for:
1. a little bit of honey in the almond "blanket" of the pig in a blanket I made for my daughter's bday party
2. a small taste of soy ice cream (soy, sugar). OMG I just realized it was soy! Oh well. That wasn't in my intro plan to try until much later but that's ok. And it was so sweet! And not even that tasty!
3. all sorts of snacking at the bday party! and snacking after too...

I was very tempted to have some almond butter in the afternoon. But I didn't!!!


===
9/4
Mostly whole30 except:
1. Ate at Pieology, ordered the full chicken salad (who knows what was in the chicken, it looked plain grilled, but you never know), but did not eat it with cheese or dried cranberries. The dressing tasted sweet, as did the candied walnuts, but other than that. The salad was not filling.
2. I ate a lot of dates and Brazil nuts when I got home from lunch.

My stomach wasn't feeling to great after all the dates/nuts. I realize I have managed to overindulge every day since whole30 ended =(


====== REINTRO WITH DATES====

Sept 2 - Day 31. sugar (going to start with the natural stuff like honey...  maybe some plain egg/banana pancakes with a bit of honey. my body doesn't totally like sweet in the morning so I will probably add something savory on the side like greens and a sausage patty)

Sept 5 - Day 34. alcohol (probably wine)

Sept 8 - Day 37. lentils (I'm going to try and soak these and make chana dahl)

Sept 11 - Day 40. beans (going to soak for at least 24 hrs and cook with kombu, then add to my green salad)

Sept 14 - Day 43. soy/tofu (will probably just eat this as a protein on the side)

Sept 17 - Day 46. corn (NOT fried chips, but maybe a corn tortilla with eggs in the morning and steamed corn on the cob)

Sept 20 - Day 49. gf grains (brown rice, buckwheat, gluten-free oats... will probably try a bowl of overnight soaked gluten free oats in the morning)

Sept 23 - Day 52. dairy (sheep/goat - a slice of goat cheese and maybe some goat/sheep yogurt)

Sept 27 - Day 55. gluten grains (maybe homemade spelt bread)

No comments:

Post a Comment