Monday, January 2, 2017

Day 1 start and upcoming meet

Ok so whole30 5.0 didn't happen yesterday but today I started.
Today also marks the official beginning of my training for my 3rd powerlifting meet!!! During this whole30, I am going to try and eat starchy veggies (carbs) on the days that I lift, so that'll be 4x a week.

M1: caulirice, butternut squash, kale, eggs
M2: chicken, potato wedges, green salad with ranch
M3: spaghetti squash noodles, spaghetti meat sauce, coconut butter

I rarely eat coconut butter, but today I was craving something sweet and needed something to complete my trifecta (I like to have at least 3 different things in one meal).

This whole30, my goals are:
1. Try to cook at least 1 new recipe per week.
2.  Experiment with bumping up my protein to see how that affects my training.

No comments:

Post a Comment