Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Day 4

Today's meals:

M1: eggs, roasted veggies, kale, carrots, ranch dressing
M2: salad with chicken, cucumber, sweet potato, ranch dressing, avocado, banana, almond butter, almond slivers
M3: clam chowder, asparagus, paleo-fied chicken nugget
WO: lots of stretching, pull-ups, yoga

I didn't sleep very well last night, but today I didn't feel tired. I usually feel it in the afternoon around 2 pm but today I felt good. 

I think I may be getting tired of ranch dressing and may need to find other salad dressings soon. Also even though today was supposed to a "rest" day, I still did light active recovery. The stretching and yoga felt so good! But I am really looking forward to working out tomorrow. I think I may do a quick gym workout or run outside for a few miles. And abs. Then in about a week, I need to start training for another race. I am debating to do either a duathlon or triathlon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment