Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Day 3

Today's meals:

M1: eggs, roasted veggies, kale, carrots, ranch dressing
M2: salad with chicken, cucumber, sweet potato, ranch dressing, avocado, sunflower seeds, green olives
M3: clam chowder, banana, almond butter
WO: biked to the gym, squats, bench

I worked out this morning after M1 and when I got back, actually ate a little bit of chicken. I think I enjoyed doing that. It held me over until M2 because that was a pretty hard work out.

I started lifting more consistently at the gym the past few weeks. My glutes and thighs have gotten slightly bigger. I like that I'm getting stronger but my skinny jeans are also tighter, and I thought that was because I had gained weight. I am curious to what my body fat is right now and am thinking of getting that measured. 

Sleep last night was pretty good. Slept for 7 straight hours, then woke up for a bit, and slept another hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment