Monday, February 22, 2016

Day 2 - done

Today's meals:

M1: eggs, roasted cauliflower, kale, carrots, ranch dressing
M2: salad with chicken, cucumber, sweet potato,goddess dressing, avocado, celery sticks with almond/cashew butter and raisins, banana, almond butter, almond slices
M3: Tom Kha soup, raspberries, carrots, cucumber, asparagus, ranch dressing
WO: OrangeTheory Fitness 

Although I slept early last night, I didn't sleep that great. Tonight should be better though. 
I ate a lot for M2 because my workout was right before dinner and I didn't want to be starving. Plus those OTF workouts are so hard, that I am usually so hungry and delirious after my workouts and all I can think about is eating chicken. But that didn't happen today! However I did overeat for M3. Way too much ranch dressing and vegetables. Next time, I'll cut back. 

As for tomorrow's workout, I may take a rest day. Either tomorrow or Wednesday. I am doing lots of stretches! Now I just need to buy a foam roller...

No comments:

Post a Comment