Monday, June 5, 2017

May - June 2017 Weightcut



5/3 Wednesday - 6 more weeks
Ok.
It is time to start being more assertive about this weight cut.


Morning Weight: 103.5

I need to start holding myself more accountable and making notes on what is working.
So this morning, I weighed myself, then ran 3 miles, and I was still 103.5. Usually I can drop a 1/2 lb, but that apparently didn't happen this morning. That's ok. I am not discouraged.

All day today I'm eating salad for every meal. I know that sounds excessive but I'm trying not to buy any food because we have to vacate our home in a few weeks for a few days due to a fumigation. So I'm trying to eat all the fresh stuff first.

And no afternoon snack attacks! I'm drinking lots of water.

==========

5/4 Thursday
Morning Weight: 103
I stuck to my plan yesterday. I ended up eating dinner before 5. I drank water and had one La Croix. It was a busy day and I didn't feel too hungry.
Today I had a sweet potato with my breakfast salad and lifted 80% pause/tempo for bench and squats.

Again, eating salad all day!

===
5/5 Friday
Morning Weight 102.5
Hell yeah! I'm making good progress. Although yesterday I know I didn't drink enough water. So today, more water.
This has been a hectic week with work and other things. But I'm so determined to make this cut happen. I should've been this dedicated a month ago but that's ok. I think I can still make it with 6 weeks to go! If I can make it down to 101.5 by Wednesday, I know I'll have this thing down. I just hope I don't get sick of eating salads. Because I just got a ton more greens in my produce box yesterday =( Also Mother's day weekend coming up... gotta be prepared for that. I think I will allow myself to celebrate a little, and hopefully that just stalls the weight cut instead of sabotages it.

Ok for dinner tonight, I had Vietnamese Banh Xeo, but I only ate half, because it was humongous. So I don't expect to lose any weight tomorrow.

====
5/6 Saturday
Morning Weight: 102.5
Yay I didn't gain weight from eating out last night. Today I ate salad for breakfast, and probably will again for lunch and dinner, but just going to switch up my protein. Hopefully only a few more days of salad and I can start eating regular food again. Too much greens in this house!

==========
5/8 Monday
Morning Weight: 101.5!
Yesterday's Morning Weight: 102

Sweet, I am really making progress. Saturday night, I had dinner at Flower Child and had this curry that had potato and sweet potato. I felt hungry after and really wanted dessert, but that went away when I got home. I guess I just needed to ride it out, which wasn't too bad.
Yesterday, I squatted heavy and enjoyed a piece of lemon cake with afternoon tea.

==========
5/9/ Tuesday
Morning Weight: 102

This is the first time I gained! Yesterday I ran/walked 2 miles and did yoga. So today I'll run/walk 3 miles, and eat salad for dinner instead of lunch. And no lemon cake! Yesterday I had a piece with my lunch and had salad for lunch and kelaguin/veggies for dinner.

I ran/walked my miles and I have to say that today is the first time I have felt uncomfortably hungry since I started this more assertive cut. I've been drinking tea and water. And then while I worked, I listened to Pandora and that seemed to help.

I had an orange with my lunch.

Today was definitely the hardest day. I felt lightheaded and hungry in the afternoon and after dinner, ate a sweet potato with sunflower seed butter.

===

5/11 Thurs
Yesterday: 101.5
Today: 102!
Yesterday for breakfast I had a huge bowl of gf ramen. I had such great energy all day, although at night, I was super moody but Romy took care of that quick, yay. So today, I am not lifting, so I will run/walk 3 miles this afternoon.

For lunch I ate 2 small chocolate bars, 2 lemon cupcakes and salad. So I am skipping dinner. Going to run/walk 4 miles now...

========
5/12 Friday
Today: 100.5
I am so surprised that I weighed in this light considering I ate chocolate and cupcakes yesterday. I skipped dinner and I did run/walk 4 miles. It took me almost 47 minutes, then I rolled and stretched after. I also went to the family dance at school so that was fun cardio. But I was hungry before I went to bed. I was all thinking about donuts, cookies, and cake. I should also mention that after I ate some of the chocolate initially yesterday, I felt all jittery. But I had also not eaten lunch and was hungry.
Today's indulgences included the last bar of chocolate that I made from Eclipse yesterday, and 2 lemon cupcakes. YUM. I also had ramen and 2 eggs for breakfast.


==========
5/16 Tuesday
Today and yesterday I woke up at 103.5. Sunday I ate a lot at late Mother's Day brunch. I also drank champagne. Yesterday I ran 2 miles in the morning and also lifted. But I also ate 2 cupcakes after lunch and skipped dinner.
I need to stay on track this week!!! NO CUPCAKES and no chocolate today. Stay the course! I'm going to run a mile today then do Ujam for cardio. My body is so sore today though =(

========
5/18 Thurday
Morning Weight: 102
I've been in a dark place these past few days but have finally emerged! Yes! I felt so much better today.

========

5/23 Tues
104
I do not know what happened yesterday! Throughout the weekend I was 103.5 and I ate so much more than I did yesterday. Yesterday I squatted heavy. I also had yogurt for snack in the afternoon. Today I will try to go without a snack and switch my lunch and dinner. So I'll eat salad for dinner.
I am not sure how much more I want to do this cut. With only 3 weeks away and 8 lbs to cut, I do not feel confident in making weight. I don't even think I want to worry about weight anymore. I like my body right now!
=======

5/24 Wed
102.5
Really. What is up with this weight. Yesterday I even ate chocolate sauce. Ate more of it today, let's see how I weigh in tomorrow.

=======

5/27 Sat
101
Today i had a little bit of chocolate sauce with almond slices. going to stay strong until weigh in. 21 days!!! I CAN DO THIS!
I have 3 more heavy lifting days left.
Then I'm going to do maybe 60-70%, then test maxes, then rest. I got this!
=======

6/5 Monday
101.5
After using the bathroom and going for a 1 mile run, followed by 1 mile walk. No snacks this afternoon. Stuck to my meal plan. Hope to be 101 tomorrow. Will do another fasting cardio run/walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment